Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No Tech Makes Bobby Mad

Everybody has heard the crazy stories about kids' tantrums when you take their stuff away, right? Well, here are a few stories I've heard quite a few times of kids who seem to get more and more drastic in their reactions as the list goes on.


This first one comes from the Chicago Tribune. A short article, but the amazing thing is this boy called 911 because he had his Xbox taken away!
 Buffalo Grove boy dials 911 after parents take away his Xbox video game

At least that kid didn't get violent. This guy, an 18-year-old, attacked his family after they took his cell phone away from him because he punched his brother. (He obviously had problems already.) 
Kid kicks mom in throat, head-butts brother

I think one of my personal favorites is a video of this teenager, who's probably between 16 and 18, that gets his World of Warcraft account taken away, and freaks out like a 4-year-old having a tantrum.
Crazy WoW Kid Video


Hopefully if/when technology goes away, the majority of humanity can act better than these kids. Do you have any crazy stories like these?

Remember: the last day I'll accept surveys to be included in the experiment is Saturday, specifically Saturday night! Scroll down and take the survey!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was little, I would get really REALLY upset when I lost at the board game 'Sorry!'. I think that most kids usually get upset over stupid things during childhood. Good read! Thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete